St Michaels Avenue, New Hartley, Northumberland, NE25 0RPView Map
- Semi-detached, mid terrace and end terrace
- 2 bedrooms
Set in the semi-rural village of New Hartley, Church Fields is a brand-new development available with shared ownership. Perfect for first-time buyers and young families, this is a great choice to get your foot on the property ladder.
Living here means you can enjoy country walks and scenic nature trails whilst being less than a 20-minute drive from Whitley Bay and Tynemouth. These bustling seaside towns offer all you need in the way of shops, bars and cafes.
The first of these homes will be released very soon, register your interest now to be kept updated with all the news!
Key features of Church Fields
- The Site Manager is an NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Award winner
- Less than 10 minutes from the beach
- Enjoy reduced running costs thanks to modern materials and building techniques used to deliver your new energy-efficient home
- Available with shared ownership
- Conveniently located under 6 miles from Cramlington town centre
- Perfect for young families and first-time buyers